DAZIC Zero Speed Switch: Prevent Material Pileup
Industrial processes and systems use many interconnected moving parts. If any of those parts failed unexpectedly, it can create a cascading effect that can damage products, equipment and infrastructure and create safety hazards. DAZIC® zero speed switches can help prevent costly and dangerous material pileups.
What is DAZIC®?
DAZIC® stands for Direction and Zero Indicating Contactors. It can be integrated into your system and alert you when the device rotation deviates from its standard operating parameters.
DAZIC® can be installed on any device with a rotating shaft. This includes:
- Rotary valves
- Bucket elevators
- Belt and screw conveyors
- Saw blades
- Drive motors
What are the different DAZIC® models?
Choose from our three lines of electromechanical, inductive, and electronic zero speed switches. The video discusses the different products and their features, to help you decide which model is best suited for your needs.
- No electrical input needed
- Base or flounge mount
- Can be connected to shaft, pulley, wheel, chain sprocket and more
- Wide range of models for all applications
- Durable housing options include aluminum, cast iron, and explosion-proof
Electronic Rotoguard IV Series
This DAZIC® line transforms the rotation of the input shaft to voltage pulses, which are then digital processed to detect changes in motion or application up to 400 RPM. It is designed to withstand tough environments.
- Solid state electronics
- Base or flange mount
- Universal voltage input
- Programmable start up and alarm delay
- Simple push button calibration
- NEMA 4 or explosion-proof housings
Prox Micro Inductive Proximity Switch
The DAZIC® non-contact micro-sensing device precisely monitors the RPM rate of many rotating ferrous target.
- Large sensing range
- Easy to program and field adjustible
- Status and relay indicating LEDs
- Non-contact sensing, does not connect to shaft
- Reads any ferrous target
- Powder-coated NEMA 4 aluminum housing for long life and tough industrial applications
Trusted by the world’s biggest brands
All DAZIC® products are manually assembled and tested to ensure their quality and reliability. It is trusted by DuPOnt, Covanta, Starbucks, Cooper Tires, Jack Daniel’s, AK Steel, GoodYear, the city of Spokane, and more. Watch the video for more information about zero speed switches.