VA-06-TRI-TRI (3/4″) and VA-12-TRI-TRI (1-1/2″) AirSweep® Tri-Clamp mount models
Ideal for applications requiring easy installation and removal for cleaning or sanitizing.
AirSweep® Systems material flow technology prevents and eliminates hang-ups and blockages in silos, bins, hoppers, chutes and more with coordinated 360° bursts of compressed air/gas. Sequenced pulsing of strategically-positioned AirSweep® units activate bulk material to produce a first-in, first-out controlled flow.
- System is mounted on the outside of the vessel for easy cleaning and maintenance
- Tri-clamp allows simple installation and removal without tools
- Patented valve design utilizes only one moving part, ensuring an immediate reseal after each pulse to prevent clogging and material build-up
- Activate 2 ft. to 8 ft. diameter of material (depending on model)
- Manufactured from high-grade 316 Stainless Steel for long service life
Grains • Flour • Sugar • Cocoa • Peanuts • Starch • Hops • Meal • Salts • Rice Bran • Pharmaceuticals • and more!
For USDA-accepted Airsweep® Systems, contact a sales engineer at 1-860-928-6551
GET YOUR FREE PROPOSAL
Get a detailed AirSweep proposal, engineered specifically for your application.ASK FOR PROPOSAL